Apartment for vacation rental in FlorianopolisApartment in Pamplona Beach - 200 meters from Praia do Campeche.
- There are 2 bedrooms with air conditioning in both; 2 bathrooms 1 being a suite; Garage; Barbecue on the balcony; Pool; Cable TV; Smart TV; WiFi Internet; Air conditioning in the room; Playground; Gas heating
- Club condominium with great infrastructure with great pool, playground.
- 1 double bed; 2 single beds with auxiliary that are joined and turns into a double bed.
Ideal for up to 6 people, up to 4 adults and 2 children;
- Located in Praia do Campeche, 50 meters from Avenida Principal and 200 meters from Praia do Campeche. Close to restaurants, bars, pharmacies and markets.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: The neighborhood of Campeche, a quiet and upper-middle class place, the fastest growing neighborhood in Florianópolis, arousing interest from investors and people looking for quality of life.
THE BEACH: The beautiful Praia do Campeche has thick seas and crystalline waters, ideal for bathing, surfing and kitesurfing. Facing the paradisiacal Ilha do Campeche, generating a breathtaking view for those who sit in front of the sea.
ILHA DO CAMPECHE: With transparent water, it looks like a piece of the Caribbean in the middle of Magic Island. The place is excellent for diving or to take the family.
The island is reached by boat from Praia da Armação. On calm sea days, on Campeche beach, motorized boats also make the crossing.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Areas of the condominium that are not allowed for guests: Gym, sauna, poolside barbecue and party room.
HOW TO BOOK?
Payment of 50% of the total amount of the lease is required after the lease agreement.
Request which data to send for contract assembly.
After the contract is made, make the payment for the reservation.
Your reservation is confirmed after confirmation of payment.
Diogo Fernando de Souza - Realtor
Any questions, consult the broker: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: (48) 99133-5152.
Free Season Ref.: 56988
Real Estate Ref.: 386