House for vacation rental in BertiogaWE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RENT FOR YOUTH GROUP, PARTY, AGGLOMERATIONS, MESS OR DISORDER. DO NOT INSIST!!!! FOR FAMILIES ONLY.
FINES RECEIVED WILL BE FULL PASSED ON TO THE GUEST.
We accept PET only on request.
Dogs that bark a lot we are not accepting anymore. We are getting a lot of complaints from neighbors.
Townhouse in Villagio Bora Bora within the Condominio Morada da Praia.
- 2 bedrooms. 1 suite with ceiling fans and NO air conditioning.
- 2 double beds and 2 bunk beds.
- 1 bunk bed.
- 2 full bathrooms.
- Accommodation for 8 people (including children)
- Kids Space with fan.
- Complete kitchen with 2 refrigerators, microwave, coffee maker, electric oven, cooktop stove, sandwich maker and kitchen utensils.
- Living room with 42 inch LCD TV, table, sofa bed and ceiling fan.
- Wifi and internet.
- Balcony with barbecue, sink, table with benches and folding table.
- Backyard with shower and ornamental plants.
- Shared swimming pool
- 1 parking space
- 24 hour security
Villagio Bora Bora and Condominio Morada da Praia have strict noise rules. May incur fines for tenants.
- Directly with the owner with 30% of the reservation and the remaining 70% paid before entering the property according to the contract.
- Payment via credit card or bank slip directly on the Temporada website, obeying the rules of the website.
ATTENTION: ONLY MAKE THE PAYMENT WHEN YOU CONFIRM AVAILABILITY WITH THE OWNER.
Free Season Ref.: 84630